Day 22 - Friday - 12/07/2024
Today our 22 nd day of phase 2 internship. I reached the school by 8.45 am. Today after prayer all the trainees had a meeting at headmistress room. She gave us instructions. Today I had any classes. But I got substitution in 6D in second hour . The students are too sweet and class management was easy. After that I got another substitution in 8 Y on third hour. So I could complete an LP of second chapter. I learned the concept ' TISSUES' to them . They have learned about tissues, different types of tissues in our body and stem cells. And on 6 th hour i again got substitution in 8Y . So I could gave them notes of remaining portion. Today new 7 students were joined in 8 Y. So I feel the class was too small for all of them. In the noon time , meekha ma'am and Nathaniel sir visited us and took a snap.

Comments
Post a Comment