Day 16 - Thursday - 04/07/2024

 Today our 16 th day phase 2 internship. Reached the school by 9 am. After prayer we got substitution classes . Today I didn't have any period. Today I had kitchen duty. So , I , jannet  went to kitchen to help cutting vegetables. After that I had substitution in my class 9Y. Today I took the LP on the topic ' photosynthesis: light phase and dark phase ' . I could use the chart and ICT video for them . Afternoon I had another substitution in class 9y and could complete another LP with the title ' glucose and its forms ' with ICT. after that I got 2 extra substitution in the class 8 Y. I provide pending notes to them. And clear doubts to those who had. And the first chapter is completed in 8 th. So , I consolidated the content of first chapter to them . And revised important topics of the first chapter. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACRES OF DIAMONDS

Story

അധ്യാപനം - അവസാന ദിനം - St.John's HSS