Day 6 - Reading day

 




READING DAY OBSERVATION 

Today our sixth day of phase 2 internship. We all happy that our first week in at Mary's completed successfully. Today is a special day. June 19 national reading day. 'man ki baat' national level program state level inauguration and reading day celebration inaugurated by minister. Suresh Gopi. The program was very nice.we were volunteered that program extended to noon. So I didn't get my third hour. So, I bring 7th period for my 9Y class. Bring all the aids and went to 9Y. Due to last hour, pupil were very tired , most of them feel sleepy. But our interaction made our class better. I revised the content and completed the concept cell membrane structure. Today I have noon duty to serve. All over the day was good

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACRES OF DIAMONDS

Story

അധ്യാപനം - അവസാന ദിനം - St.John's HSS