Day 5
It was our fifth day of school intenship phase 2. Yesterday, monday we had leave due to Eid. So today pupil were absent. Today I had 2 periods. On second hour I had class in 9Y. suja john ma'am accompany me and I started class with checking" previons knowledge of pupil. today I learned them the topic Homeostasis and cell membrane structure', pupil are very Responsive and class was so manageable. Today I could use all my prepared aids like model ICT video and Image properly & also provide review activities.
Today I had noon duty. I, navya, neeraj had the duty to serve food to pupil.. After lunch break I have 6th hour class on 8Y. Today I had my first class at 8Y. pupil are so nice and they are very responsive in nature. I did my all activity aids in my class. They are so much interaction in doing class activities. Class was so interactive. Last hour we had duty to prepare flower for tommorow's program

Comments
Post a Comment