Day 4 - internship

It's our 4th day of internship. it's Saturday and its
working day too. Today all followed Wednesday's  time table. so, today I have third period in 9Y.  I came with proper aids  including chart ,ICT, activity card etc. Today my concern teacher was absent. so I need to control the whole class individually. today number of people was very less so I could manage the class so easily. I taught the topic "enzyme and hormones and transport of substances from extend environment to internal environment" with two periods.

By following my miss instruction, I had an in charge in 9X on 6th hour. I taught the concept cell membrane in 9X.  class was so nice and easy to handle. Along with the all these duties I and Aleena did today's kitchen  duty. 

It was so nice that peeling the beetroot. We enjoyed the day .




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACRES OF DIAMONDS

Story

അധ്യാപനം - അവസാന ദിനം - St.John's HSS