DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION
Today is our decoration day. Natural Science department got duty for decorating the stage and campus for tomorrow's Christmas celebration. From the first hour we, the first years along with a few number of seniors were started making decorating items and decorating the stage. Only few people were there for decoration. Actually our college has no idea of assigning duties to students while having a program in our college. They only give decoration duty to Natural Science department. I really think it was not a good thing. Everyone needs to do all duties. College authority should provide equal opportunity to students of all optionals in each program. Otherwise some of the optional students were really hardworking and in the other side some were always resting. This is not fair.
According to me , I am ready for everything and to engage in each and every activities of college. But they only provide certain duties to some departments only.
Today i am thinking about this and I really decided that , it should be discussed in the union committee.
Today's our work. ( Before & After )
Comments
Post a Comment